Garlinn replied

295 weeks ago

Banshee Download Movies > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Lucas Hood, an ex-con and master thief, assumes the identity of a murdered sheriff where he continues his criminal activities. His past seems to haunt him by those he betrayed years earlier. This ex-con imposes his own brand of justice where violence erupts at every turn in the not so quiet Amish town of Banshee, Pennsylvania.
A man has just been released from jail after serving a 15-year sentence. He sets out to find his former girlfriend, and tracks her down to Banshee, Pennsylvania, a small, peaceful-looking Amish town. When he gets there he is witness to the murder of the newly-arrived Sheriff, Lucas Hood. As he needs to start a new life, and nobody knew what the new Sheriff looked like, he assumes his identity. Little does he realize the danger he has put himself in. Meanwhile, his pre-prison past is catching up with him too.
Having watched Banshee&#39;s first 6 episodes on demand, my wife and I are hooked. With Showtime&#39;s Dexter coming to an end, Cinemax Banshee is our new favorite show. I hope it will last for more than 10 seasons. It&#39;s that good.<br/><br/>What is nice about Banshee is that the bad guys get their share of street justice at the end of every episode. You will be satisfied at the end of each episode - a lot of action with the right conclusion/ending. This is just the opposite of &#39;the Following TV series w/ Kevin Bacon&#39; where you end up frustrated at the end of each episode, because the bad guys gets away with it.<br/><br/>This is a dark show about a small town with different shady characters. What&#39;s nice about it is that the storytellers and director weaves these characters beautifully showing how each and everyone is connected to each other from the protagonist, to the Amish, to the local businessman, to the drug dealers, and the local rednecks. And yeah - the women are smoking hot - Ivana Milicevic, the teenage Amish girl lover of Tony Starr (Lilli Simmons) - smoking body, the police woman (Trieste Kelly Dunn), the widow of the guy Lucas killed = Kat Moody (Kay Story). These 4 women are so hot, they give juice and adrenaline to Banshee.<br/><br/>Lastly, the show is shot on location in North Carolina, just 1.5 - 2 hours away from where we live. Hopefully, we could catch the filming of the show :)
If there a petition to keep this amazing show going, please let me know. It&#39;s the only decent, original cult following show on the box that I enjoyed watching and kept me wanting more. It had everything,action,drama,mystery and it was sexy.The only gripe I had with the last season was Hood never got back into the position of Sheriff, Brock was good and always likable but he&#39;s not Lucas Hood. Everything was tied up in a bit of a rush in the end and we still didn&#39;t know one thing that may or may not have happened, maybe for a reason. Not quite sure why there were only 8 episodes to the season. If we don&#39;t ever see the gang again and that is the end, goodbye Hood and Co, and farewell from Banshee.

&quot;Banshee&quot; airs on the American cable channel Cinemax at 10pm Fridays. The second season begins January 10, 2014. The first season is available for purchase on DVD or Blu-Ray at Amazon.com, or can be purchased for download via Amazon Instant Video.
a5c7b9f00b
Courage movie free download in hindiJustice League: Crisis on Two Earths in tamil pdf downloadThe Punisher full movie kickass torrentAir America tamil dubbed movie free downloadUndercut full movie hd 720p free downloadA Father's Footsteps telugu full movie downloadDownload hindi movie Episode 1.243Democracy in the Driver's Seat malayalam full movie free downloadHenry V hd mp4 downloadInspector Gadget movie download hd
Please log in to post a reply.